Wednesday, April 1, 2009

STICKERS

Some of you may have made it through a month of potty training and are ready for a new set of stickers. You are in luck! I have refill stickers in my store to match your chart! These stickers are available with any character you need - Dora, Wubbzy, Spiderman, Blues Clues - you name it, I probably have it. If you don't see your character in my store, just send me a quick note to double check. I haven't found a character yet that I can't put on a sticker!

These stickers are great because they are the perfect size! They fit nicely in each square of the chart. The peel off easily, too. Trust me - I have had these all over the house with a very active 5 year old around! :)

You can also use these stickers for birthday party favors. Just add them to your goody bag!





0 comments:

Post a Comment