Friday, April 10, 2009

BABY EINSTEIN PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS

We are HUGE fans of BABY EINSTEIN at our house. My son used to watch them ALL the time when he was younger, and still does, but now with his little sister! His 2nd birthday party was BABY EINSTEIN! I wish we had these adorable placemats then! I have just added several BABY EINSTEIN PERSONALIZED PLACEMATS to the store. These make great birthday party favors! Give one to each of your guests to take home after the party is over. What a great keepsake!



I have also added a BABY EINSTEIN POTTY TRAINING CHART AND STICKERS KIT to the store. My son got VERY excited when he saw this and told me he wanted one (keep in mind he is five years old and potty trained long ago)! I am sure your little tot would LOVE to have one of these charts to train with!


0 comments:

Post a Comment