Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sesame Street Personalized Placemats!

Hello Friends,

I have three very cute Sesame Street placemats to add to the store! First, let me say that we adore "Sess" at our house. We record every show on the Tivo so we watch it daily! My daughter, 15 months, and my son, 5, both love the show! It is amazing how much you can learn from this show!! I love to see my daughter's face light up when she sees her friend, Elmo!

This placemat features several Sesame Street characters in the background and the infamous Sesame Street sign. The sign is personalized with your child's name and birthday! This would be adorable for a Sesame Street themed birthday party!


If any of you are watching this season of Sesame Street you are familiar with Murray Monster. He is the host of "The Word on the Street' segment that airs at the very beginning of the show. This is a monster my daughter fell in love with right away! He really has the cutest personality! He also has his own segment during the show called, "Murray had a little lamb", which features him and his sidekick, Ovejita, a purple lamb who gives him clues in Spanish. My son is picking up a lot of Spanish words by watching this segment of the show. Murray and Ovejita are so new that there is hardly any merchandise available yet. Get this placemat for your little fan!

Finally, we have the classic, "Elmo's World". This placemat features Elmo, Dorothy, Shade, and Mr. Noodle. You can fill in the box with your child's information, such as a birthday party date or a short saying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment