Sunday, March 22, 2009

NEW WORD WORLD DOG PLACEMAT

Isn't this just adorable? I just love this little dog from Word World. Your child will surely enjoy eating with this to look at!

All of my placemats are fully customizable and can include any wording you'd like. This example is for a birthday party (which makes a great party favor, by the way), but you can change up the text for everyday use.

The great thing is that all of my placemats are laminated so after your meal, just wipe it off and use it again and again!

Wouldn't you love for your child to look at all of the letters while eating? This is great for learning to spell and read!

Click HERE to see all of my placemats! I have tons of other Word World placemats, as well as Super Why, Max and Ruby, Handy Manny and more! Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment