Sunday, March 22, 2009

POTTY TRAINING CHARTS

Make Potty Training or Chores fun and easy with this
CUSTOMIZED POTTY TRAINING REWARD KIT!



Your child will love to earn his/her reward sticker and place it on the chart! It is very rewarding for the child to visually see their progress on the chart. They will especially love earning their reward with THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER cheering them on!

PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASE TO SEE IF I HAVE YOUR DESIRED CHARACTER AVAILABLE. I HAVE MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

Just a sample of characters I have: Backyardigans, Calliou, Star Wars, Teletubbies, Dora and Diego, Scooby Doo, Thomas the Tank Engine, Spider Man, Cars, Monster, Inc, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Smurfs, My Little Pony, Disney Princesses, Winnie the Pooh, Micheky Mouse, Super Why, Word World, Wonder Pets, Max and Ruby, Sponge Bob, Little Einsteins, Blues Clues, Sesame Street, Elmo, Abby Cadabby, and more!!!

This kit includes one durable laminated personalized chart and 2 sheets of (12) 1" round stickers.

Potty Training Use: Using the chart is simple. It consists of 5 rows of 7 squares. Each time your child uses the potty he/she can place a sticker in the square! The chart can be used as a calendar (one square per day) or your child can simply put a sticker on a square each time they potty. You can even write on the chart with a dry erase marker and it will wipe right off! The stickers also pull right off because the chart is laminated. I have many stickers for sale that you can use with this chart or use your own.

I used a similar chart while potty training my son and it worked wonders! He was so excited to place a sticker on his potty chart and was very proud when it was full! I have also had other customers use my stickers to help train their child.

This chart can be customized to say whatever you want. I can change the title or add a name to it. If you would prefer a behavior chart instead of a potty chart, I can change that, too. Just let me know and I'll be happy to make it to suit your needs!

The Benefits:
  • Promotes confidence and self-esteem
  • Serves as a helpful reminder to use the potty
  • Teaches your child by using positive motivation and reinforcement
  • Helps make your child feel in control
  • Durable laminated chart tolerates wear and tear
  • Reusable, easy and fun to use!

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment